Lifeline Service Program
EPICTOUCH is involved in the Lifeline Service Program (LSP). This is a program designed to lower the cost of basic, monthly local telephone service for people and families that qualify in Kansas and Oklahoma.
How are you eligible?
The program includes in come-based eligibility criteria. These criteria are based on the poverty guidelines updated periodically in the Federal Register by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under authority of 42 U.S.C. § 9902(2). For LSP eligibility, the total household income must be at or below 150% of the federal poverty guidelines published yearly by HHS. Customers eligible under the LSP criteria are required to self-certify such eligibility.
Additionally, you are eligible if you participate in one of the following programs:
- Food Stamps
- General Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Food Distribution Program
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- National School Lunch Program
How do you apply to receive Lifeline discounts?
To utilize this program please visit the EPICTOUCH retail location. Be sure to bring with you any documentation that would support the above outlined eligibility requirements. Examples of this would be as follows:
- Prior year state or federal tax return
- Three consecutive months of statements for any of the following: paycheck stub or current income statement from an employer; Social Security Administration statements of benefits; retirements/pension statement of benefits; Veterans Administration statement of benefits; Unemployment/Workman’s compensation statement of benefits; divorce decree or child support documents.
- Member card for eligible programs
Please visit the EPICTOUCH location for an application.
Elkhart • 459 Morton